Sunday 15th November 2020 12.30pm
at the communal area near the shop
Observers are welcome to attend. Please let us know if you are coming.
Sign in, and complete track and trace form
1. Apologies for absence
2. Agree the minutes of the last meeting held on 3.10.2020.
3. Matters arising.
4. Treasurer's Report.
5. Progress updates: Chair, lettings, clear or quit, maintenance and security, shop, communications, social and welfare, projects.
6. Should the association charge a membership fee for 2021? Vote required
7. Should the allotment shop charge a single low price for all goods? Vote required
8. Appoint new allotment representative/s for council meetings. Vote required
9. Any other URGENT business.
10. Date and time of next meeting.
We will comply with current Covid 19 regulations:
a) Everyone will sit at least 2 meters apart.
bI The meeting will take place outside under cover.
b) Masks are strongly encouraged - please wear one if you are attending.
c) Sanitiser is available and should be used.
d) Please avoid physical contact/handshaking etc.
e) Everyone attending will be asked to provide contact details
We look forward to seeing you.